Sugar-Free Low Carb Skinny Mojito Recipe
Originally published by Maya Krampf on wholesomeyum.com
This sugar-free low carb skinny mojito recipe has just 3 grams carbs and is incredibly refreshing.
- 6 tbsp Lime juice
- 16 leaves Fresh mint
- 2 cups Ice cubes
- 3 oz White rum (or tequila)
- 1 cup Sparkling water (or enough to fill the glass)
1. Divide the lime juice and mint leaves among 2 glasses. Mash the mint leaves using a muddler or spoon.
2. Fill the glasses almost to the top with ice.
3. Add 1.5 fl oz (44 mL) tequila or rum to each glass. Fill the glasses to the top with carbonated water. Use a straw or muddler to stir.
Serving Size: 1 glass, or 1/2 the recipe.
This drink is unsweetened, and tastes light and lime-y. If you want it sweet, you can add liquid natural sweetener, such as pure stevia or pure monk fruit drops to taste.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 109 | Total Carbs: 3g | Net Carbs: 3g